29.1.10

I am upset!

I am upset, because I totally do not understand people. I mean it! What is wrong with me, am asking politly?! How is it possible that “people” are such ignorants? Please give me an answer: why YOU do not like things witch are not massive-produced, things which are unconventional?
Do you know how I got here, to this frustrating point? I went to visit a friend of mine. She had recorded “Showhouse”(RTE). For those who might not know what’s this, I explain: it is a show where two interior designers compete decorating two, exactly the same houses. Then, public judge them and pick their joice. And this is what I find so depressing. Seriously, most of the winners were boring, were unatractive and SO badly massive- produced! Wrrrr! And “loosers” were mostly interesting, unusual, lovely inspirational and alternative people with amazing concepts.
So here come my questions: why are YOU so afraid of something different? because I trurly doubt that you really like this “everywhere-the-same-style”. Does it really bother you if the tiles in the bathroom are black instead of white and the master bedroom has its chubby-chic instead of sparky glam? Can you really imagine living in an elegant and sofisticated house without personal touch? If am mistaken, I will admit it, just please give me some reasonable answers. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment