30.1.10

A little bit of Eco

I used to be quite negative about whole this Junk Style but recently I read very interesting article about furniture recycling. And, like in a fairy tale, all my mixed feelings vanished and I utterly loved it. Who knew ecofriendly design really can look good! So, I had decided to look for some examples of total furniture makeovers and here is what I found. I think they are brilliant, but, oh well, judge yourself:



Who says that shopping trolley is just for...shopping?













The Hoop Table: made from planet-friendly bamboo


lovin’ it..It’s so vintage!




Not just "sofa for two"...i would love to crash on it...like 2 in 1: sofa n' bath, gorgeous!






Behind the desk like this,I wouldn't mind work at all, would you?




"Flying to the moon...lalalalala"





I didn’t know that you actually can make a cushion with ethically sourced wool and cotton...thought it is made simply with wool and cotton...am such an ignorant  I wish I had one of those...




And definitely I will go for this, unfortunately still only a prototype; laptop-of-the-future (has a renewable cedar casing and corn-based bio plastic elements)

No comments:

Post a Comment