30.1.10

Looking for inspirations? Go to Poland!


I am so proud to be Polish! I can't imagine to be born anywhere else. And why I love this polish-being so much? Because of its uniqueness: customs or design styles reflect beautifully the influences of East and West, while maintaining its extraordinary character.
"New Folk" is a furniture collection designed by Anna Stepkowska for VOX. She mixed modern shapes with folk-polish craftmenship and folk art. On the fronts Anna used gorgeous ornamental scraps and patterns inspired by folk costumes vary by region (brightly colored and decorated with embroidery).
All right, now I'm going to leave you with these outstanding pieces of furnitures and accessories which mix modernity with a fashionable folk accent:











One of my favorite: New Folk Pouffe









And a New Folk Chair













New Folk Cabinet









Accessories for everyday use

No comments:

Post a Comment